Five things we loved about the RSPCA Million Paws Walk 2016!
- Freebies and the Show Bag Challenge
- We were spoilt with freebies and this year, being gifted with treats, toys, and even printed Instagram polaroids. The RSPCA team also introduced an interactive Show Bag challenge that involved going on a treasure-hunt style quest with an RSPCA Show Bag reward.
- Best-in-Show Competitions
- Think your dog should claim the title of cutest dog in show, best dressed or perhaps best pet-owner lookalike? We got a chance to enter and to see each of these pups crowned in the competitions arena.
- Vet Checks and Dog Washing
- Free health checks from Sydney University veterinary students – need I say more? Just next door, we also had a chance to pamper our pup ever more with a professional pet grooming and hydrobaths.
- Agility Park
- We got a taste of what’s involved with agility training with balance beams, jumps, in-and-out poles, seesaws, and tunnels. The pups had the best time exploring and testing their athletic abilities.
- Certificate of Participation
- Upon return from our walk we were each greeted with a Certification of Participation which was the perfect token to remember the day by.